Sunday, August 15, 2010

who I am and what I do.....

Hi, my name is Demelza,

I make baby slings under my label "Black Bow Designs", I stumbled into selling them quite by accident earlier this year, but its something that I am really enjoying.

I wear my youngest Daughter N most days in a sling or a "palmsupial" (my verson of a mei tai), she loves it and it enables me to have her close and look after our three older children.

I have sewn since I was a wee girl, and went back to it when I met my husband and he could sew better than me, I now make most of my own clothes and a lot for my three girls too, I have yet to master making boys clothes but it is on the list.

I enjoy the creativity that sewing gives me and the practical side of that creating....and I love making things for other people.

I live in Palmerston North, NZ, with my husband Benjamin, and our four children.

Thanks
D

No comments:

Post a Comment