Monday, February 14, 2011

no room at the inn

well that's how its feeling at the moment, we don't have a very big house and finding the space to set up my sewing machines and tables properly is causing some issues... so I am having to downsize my fabric stash a bit, and move kids around so that I can have space in our room for my wee business....

I wonder how to balance all of our needs, Orion needs his own room, we need bubs out of our room, and the big girls don't really want to share with bubs... oh to have a money tree that enabled us to have a 5 or 6 bedroom house with room for me to sew... but that's not going to happen anytime soon so I just have to get really organised and make me a space that works.....

do any of you have this problem, not enough space to work comfortably? We had been using Orion's room as a study/sewing space while Ben was finishing up his PhD but now that's done its a bit unfair to make him share with the big girls.... or do I save up some $$ and make a space in our garage, which means shifting yet more stuff :) any suggestions on what to do would be great.....

In other news after a slow start to the year, I have 3 orders to do in the next week and a half, so that will keep me nicely busy.

love D

No comments:

Post a Comment